Putting the L in LJ Digital Media or... a brief history of Lisa!
Infancy of the Internet
I designed and developed my first website over 20 years ago whilst a partner in a small business. Recognising the opportunities for business presented by the internet this was my first taste of web design.
Working for the mobile phone giant EE as Senior Coaching Advisor brought me into contact with some super-exciting new tech including the launch of the smart phone.
Creating my perfect role combining: teaching young digital natives; designing and maintaining websites; creating whole school e-learning solutions; and marketing a school I loved and believed in fulfilled me for 11 years. A change in the culture of the school brought me to set up my own business.
LJ Digital Media ... established 2016
Hosting websites and developing content management systems.
Tuition for groups and individuals.
Managing social media and your online presence.
Getting your organisation online with a minimum of fuss and for less money than you think.
Contact Lisa for a friendly no-obligation chat and I won't talk "geek speak"! Promise.
I offer the full service: I create your website; purchase the perfect domain name; provide secure hosting; write the copy which conveys your message; take the images which fire the imagination; and, importantly ensure your site is found by those who count, your customers.
LJ Digital Media based in Teesdale, Co Durham started trading in 2016 although I designed my first website many years earlier and have been employed in the digital sector for over 15 years.
- I specialise in creating websites for small businesses, sole traders, individuals and organisations in order to give smaller specialist businesses an online presence.
- I create websites incorporating Content Management Solutions for organisations and small authorities in order they can publish documentation online and fulfil transparency requirements.
- E-learning solutions for schools are provided and can compliment whole school curriculum or individual areas of learning.
- I specialise in creating bespoke learning packages for the less confident user of IT and computers and can cater for groups or individuals.
- I offer a unique "blended marketing" approach using a range of traditional and digital media to best market your business or organisation from press releases to digital newsletters and blogs. All marketing is bespoke with full copy and images.
Whatever your computer, IT or media requirement... contact Lisa on 07966516270 or email lisa@ljdigitalmedia for an informal, no-obligation chat.
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.Updates