In today’s digital age, having a strong online presence is essential for any business, but especially for small businesses. A Google Business Page (GBP) is a free tool that can help small businesses get found online by potential customers.
- Increased visibility: GBP listings appear in Google Search and Google Maps, which means that your business will be more visible to people who are searching for businesses like yours in your area.
- Improved search ranking: Having a complete and up-to-date GBP listing can help your business rank higher in local search results. This means that your business is more likely to appear when people are searching for businesses like yours in your area.
- More website traffic: GBP listings include a link to your website, which can help you drive more traffic to your site. This can lead to more sales and leads for your business.
- Enhanced credibility: Having a GBP listing can help make your business appear more credible to potential customers. This is because GBP listings are verified by Google, which means that Google has confirmed that your business is real and located where you say it is.
- Positive customer reviews: GBP listings allow customers to leave reviews of your business. Positive reviews can help build trust and confidence with potential customers.
- Free to use: GBP is a free tool, so there is no cost to create and manage a listing for your business.
Overall, having a GBP listing is an essential part of any small business’s online marketing strategy. By taking the time to create and manage a listing, you can improve your visibility, search ranking, website traffic, credibility, and customer reviews.
Here are some tips for creating and managing a successful Google Business Page listing:
- Complete all of the information fields: Make sure that your listing includes all of your business’s important information, such as your name, address, phone number, website, and hours of operation.
- Use high-quality photos: Use high-quality photos of your business to show off your products or services.
- Respond to reviews: Respond to both positive and negative reviews to show that you are listening to your customers.
- Post updates regularly: Keep your listing fresh by posting updates about your business, such as new products or services, special events, or promotions.
For help with a Google Business Page please contact us here. Please remember that a GBP is a FREE service from Google and if you require any assistance it is only out time that is chargeable.